skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
You're no closer to home than here.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
I want to have a threesome with Alice and Dorothy.
1 comment:
sarah
said...
alice and dorothy are the names my boyfriend gave to his longboard and car. hehe.
April 20, 2009 at 4:18 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(184)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(6)
▼
April
(31)
Just take it.
"I just don't think of myself as a serious person."
We are the synchronizers. We are electronic perfo...
Honestly, sometimes I wake up and there will be so...
Does a pretty friend with a half-blue tongue count...
Are you looking for something? Yes, silence and l...
A shirt for getting stoned in.
31 months
I really like your dress. I really like your dress...
What percentage of KKK members do you think are on...
I want to have a threesome with Alice and Dorothy.
vvavalvaluvaluevalue avalue asvalue ascvalue ascrv...
Where is Kansas? Kill the wicked witch.
Desde ayer.
Three posts in one day! I am spoiling you.
This is my one hundredth post. I feel like I shou...
because they will live for us
I promise the headlines are easier to read in person.
It is strange how ice and syrup can cure almost an...
concern with helping people avoid living their liv...
They're really really not.
once in a lullaby
Her again.
A Merman I Would Turn To Be.
God is an alien. God is an alien. God is an alie...
Brainfreeze.
Saucepan.
I love having lots of people to love.
My eye rejects it.
Sarah sits a seat away.
nanus
►
March
(31)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(17)
►
2008
(16)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(8)
About Me
James Kendrick
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
View my complete profile
1 comment:
alice and dorothy are the names my boyfriend gave to his longboard and car. hehe.
Post a Comment