"I don't make it obvious with everything I do? I have to tell you like this? Fine. Fine. I love you."
"..."
"..."
"Really?"
"Yeah."
"For how long?"
"I lost track."
"Why didn't you tell me?"
"I did."
"When?"
"Remember when I wrote 'Hummingbird'?"
"Oh god, that was about me?"
"Yes."
"Oh god but it was so perfect."
"..."
"Why didn't you tell me it was about me?"
"When I showed it to you I said 'this is for you.'"
"But I thought you meant- oh god."
"I'm sorry."
"No. No. I love you too."
"Really?"
"Yeah."
"For how long?"
"Ha. Remember the night I broke up with Mike?"
"And you cried to me over the phone until one, yes."
"Since then."
"Oh. Wow."
"Yeah."
"What do we do now?"
"I think...now we stop worrying about what we do now."
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment