Now she is so much in me
That to say nothing else can compete is an understatement
That to want anything more would be to want the moon to fall
I could not grow tired of her if I spent the rest of my life in her shadow
(Though such a shadow as this I have never seen)
Now she is so much around me
That to sift through all the conversation would take more time than I possess
That to want more of her would be to want to fill the sky
I could not see all of her if I stood on the highest mountain
(Though a girl so unobtrusive as this I have never met)
Now I am too little for her
That I am afraid she could crush my heart with her thumb
That I doubt I am even visible to her heart or her eyes
I could not deserve her if I were a million times myself
(Though such a feeling as this I have never felt)
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment