Sunday, January 18, 2009
I feel like this sometimes, because
I can't escape from myself and my own feelings, and also I can't show anyone else exactly how I feel or what I think. Sometimes I hate the way I am but I can't go anywhere or do anything about it. When I do something stupid or wrong it stays inside me and I have to stay inside with it because I am trapped inside my own self. I want to shed my body like a snakeskin, so that I can fly away from inside me and zoom through all the trees and the flowers and the grass, and then when I'm too hot, I will dive down to the bottom of the ocean, and then when I'm tired I will sit on the clouds and sleep. And when I am tired of Earth, I will fly away, up past the moon, into space, and my body, the me that everyone sees, will sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment