skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
You're no closer to home than here.
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Remember when you were a child and you played house? Remember how everyone's fun always got ruined by a fight over something stupid? Don't you know
that was just practice for the rest of your life?
1 comment:
Matthew
said...
HAHAHA this is true.
March 8, 2009 at 1:30 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(184)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(31)
▼
March
(31)
Amanda Leigh.
.
Je frissonne comme une feuille en automne.
Suttons of London
Hand-drawn.
I am feeling better today, due to hearing the magi...
Je regrette.
Every single song I hear is her.
There is no such thing as "again".
I don't really have anything special to say, I'm n...
Make a wish.
I actually wrote this for someone who may or may n...
I like to go to department stores and pick out the...
It would be nice of you, if you like my blog, to t...
Today I cut the fingernails on my left hand, but n...
Paintbrushes and Poison.
Sometimes realizations are difficult, scary, painf...
Dualism of Nature.
The Garden Party.
Can you put your hands in your head? Oh, no!
Fistycuffs.
Today has a theme.
Venus Guytrap. Or: I am terrified of the one I ca...
An explanation would only ruin things.
Shifting shapes seem sincere. (But bloody well ar...
She does does does. I too.
Remember when you were a child and you played hous...
People say "My three year old could paint that." ...
I have not been posting because I have been painting.
I'm not sure if it's me being weird or everyone el...
"The rabbit has gone!" "Bring her back!" "Bring ...
►
February
(20)
►
January
(17)
►
2008
(16)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(8)
About Me
James Kendrick
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
View my complete profile
1 comment:
HAHAHA this is true.
Post a Comment