I look into her eyes
Unimaginably far away a nebula glitters
She sighs softly
Space is silent
She leans toward me
A comet hurtles
She's closer now
A moon orbits a planet
Her lips part
Gravity gently urges the comet
She kisses me
It collides with the moon
My veins dilate and my heart races
Shattered rock is everywhere
She pulls back
Meteorites fall into the planet's atmosphere
She smiles
And a million alien eyes watch shooting stars
Monday, August 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You're a very talented writer. I don't know you, but I follow your blog because everytime a read one of your pieces I melt and I can feel the warmth spread within me from head to toe. Everyone deserves to feel that warmth. Keep writing, it's going to take you places.
Thank you so much. Even if you're the only person I ever reach in this way, I'll have accomplished what I wanted.
Post a Comment