skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
You're no closer to home than here.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
We try to make our lives more like movies, when we should try to make movies like our lives.
beyond lies the
beyond the lies
beyond the lies lies the
the beyond lies
beyond the lies
lies lies
1 comment:
Jen(3x3)
said...
We can never escape it no matter how far we run.
August 24, 2009 at 4:57 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(184)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(20)
▼
June
(14)
11:25
We try to make our lives more like movies, when we...
"No, no I can't do it!""Why not?""Because I'm scar...
Sublime beauty of impermanence. (Special because ...
Let's do drugs until this is normal.
Have you ever gone for a walk and thought "there's...
a girl ...
"Okay. I know we don't talk a lot. But I feel like...
Look, Some Drawings.
There's also this collage. They were supposed to ...
Recently I have been asked about the meaning or pu...
I like summer sunsets because they last so long.
I hear you say "be yourself" but you say it in uni...
It's way too hot.
►
May
(6)
►
April
(31)
►
March
(31)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(17)
►
2008
(16)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(8)
About Me
James Kendrick
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
View my complete profile
1 comment:
We can never escape it no matter how far we run.
Post a Comment