Monday, December 1, 2008

I get anxious when I feel I'm not in total control of my life.

Talking to this girl makes me so nervous. When she looks at me, the next-thing-I'm-going-to-say thoughts get mixed up because of the nervous I-wonder-if-she-thinks-I-look-good thoughts jumping around in my brain. Even though she's so polite I wonder if she's sincere when she asks me about my car. Did she see it? It's that red piece of crap, cost me 800 dollars, but it runs well and it's cheap on gas. And she turns towards me a little more and looks up; I-wonder-if-she-finds-my-height-attractive thoughts pop up now, then her amber eyes lock on to mine; oh-my-god-she's-way-too-pretty-to-be-real thoughts now and she laughs softly.

That's cool James.

And when she says my name a little light is lit inside me. I'll be in a good mood for the rest of the day, especially since I didn't spill any coffee on myself this time.

No comments: