This morning when I woke up, my fish was upside down. When I reached in to his tank to remove his body, he sort of flopped. He wasn't dead. I had to get ready for school, then leave. I know he will be dead when I get home. It is a very strange and up-setting feeling to know that something much smaller than yourself is dying and you can't stop it.
He knocked me down easily. I stared up at him, and so my mouth didn't have to, I made the look in my eyes say "fuck me". I knew he wasn't gay, but his hand still felt nice in mine. The second I was on my feet again, he turned away and ran back to the game. I felt rejected, I'd been trying to make eye contact with him all day. At least I was sure he'd noticed me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment